Frequently Asked Questions
At Best Colorado Meds we are a dispensary focused on providing our costumers with both the highest quality Cannabis products and the most relevant information about consuming and understanding the legal Marijuana industry in Colorado.
Whether you are a seasoned veteran or novice Cannabis consumer you are bound to have some question about the ever changing aspects of the Marijuana industry in Colorado. Bellow are a variety of topics that our costumers tend to have questions about, if there is anything we have not covered feel free to give us a call, send an email, or stop by the dipensary. Our experienced budtenders and staff are here to help.
Start slow and see how you feel, edibles will take a second for you to feel their effects. Pay attention to your mg dosage so you can dial in the right number for you over time. Don’t eat them on an empty stomach and stay hydrated. Remember the effects will where off.
There are many types of concentrates available, but most are very similar. They are ideally used for vaporizing, but an open flame can also be used. Exercise caution as concentrates are much more potent than flower. Start slow and see how you feel. If you are new to concentrates, try not mixing them with flower.
Don’t be fooled by potency results, Cannabis affects everyone differently. Until you try it you do not know how it will affect you. There are many different types of cannabiniods other than THC.
CBD, also know as Cannabidiol, is a cannabis compound that has significant medical benefits. CBD-rich cannabis is less psychoactive than THC-dominant cannabis strains. It provides an appealing option for patients looking for relief from pain, inflammation, anxiety, seizures, spasms, and other conditions.
You may only enter a dispensary with one of the following ID's:
- An operator's, chauffeur's or similar type driver's license, issued by any state within the United States, or any U.S. Territory
- An identification card, issued by any state for proof of age.
- A United States military identification card.
- Enrollment card issued by the governing authority of a federally recognized Indian tribe, if the enrollment card incorporates proof of age.
Make sure you know the laws:
- You cannot consume cannabis in public of any sort, you must be on private property and out of the view of the public.
- You cannot operate a vehicle, nor should you use heavy equipment.
- All Cannabis purchased in Colorado must remain in Colorado.
Throughout all of Colorado any one over the age of 21 can carry up to 1 ounce of flower or its equivalent. Concentrates = 8 grams, Edibles = 800mg, Topicals = No limit
All of our Cannabis products are priced with tax included. The state of Colorado has a 15% tax rate on recreational Cannabis plus 2.9% state + local sales tax. Medical marijuana is only subject to the 2.9% state sales tax and any local sales taxes.